Fully adjustable weight distribution system, strap style vest with ample room for game, shells, and extra gear (with Pheasants Forever embroidery).
Walk and walk and walk. If covering miles of open ground laden with shells, birds, water, lunch, a jacket, training transmitters and all the sundry items you need in the field make you think you need a backpack instead of an upland vest, take a gander at the new Browning Bird’n Lite Strap Vest. This innovative vest utilizes the patented Bird’n Lite Technology load bearing system that secures and distributes the weight of heavy loads, making walking all those miles much more comfortable. Gone are the days of heavy, swinging game bags, picking wet feathers off of your water bottle and rubbing sore shoulders. Hitch up a Bird’n Lite Strap Vest and enjoy hunting all over hill and dale.
• Browning Bird’n Lite Technology weight distribution system secures your load
• Rugged, lightweight cotton/polyester shell fabric
• Padded blaze shoulder straps
• Front-loading blood proof game bag with load stabilizing strap
• Oversized shell pockets with internal shell loops and snap closures
• Built-in rucksack with elastic top
• Adjustable belt
• Lined handwarmer pockets behind shell pockets
• Water bottle pockets
• D-rings for accessories
• License tab