A duck hunters dream. Make sure you have a grip on The Best There Is next hunting season when you wade into the marsh with a new Maxus II. Like its predecessor, the new Maxus II is powered by the Power Drive Gas Sytem the fastest, most reliable gas system on the market. In addition to proven performance, the Maxus II offers a shotgunner superior shooting comfort, a great trigger, intuitive handling and striking appearance.
Maximum reliability. From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promoted a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus is lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2" thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2" magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4". Perhaps the most noticeable change from the original is the addition of a screw-on magazine cap. This simple change was implemented after feedback from the Browning Pro Staff and public who wanted the ability to use a magazine extension for competition use.
• New retro Vintage Tan camo finish
• New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
• New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
• New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
• New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
• New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
• Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
• Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
• Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
• Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
• ABS hard case included
• Three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
Cut'Em Down Waterfowl sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws. You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed below so we can process your order smoothly.
1) Verify that the firearm you wish to purchase from Cut'Em Down meets the laws of your state, county, or city.
2) Once you submit your completed firearm purchase on the site, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
3) Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
4) Have your FFL holder e-mail or mail a file copy of their FFL to Cut'Em Down Waterfowl and arrange transfer of your purchase with the FFL.
NOTE: Firearms must be purchased separately from all other items and PayPal may not be used for payment. To view more detailed instructions on how to purchase a firearm online Click Here